Full course description
This course will help you build capacity to apply AI Principles to your personal life while understanding AI's larger applications.
What we know:
- People who use their strengths every day are three times more likely to report having an excellent quality of life, six times more likely to be engaged at work, 8% more productive and 15% less likely to quit their jobs.
- Gratitude can change your brain, make you happier, boost your immune system, improve your relationships, and make you more productive.
- The best leaders don't have all the answers, they ask the best questions.
- High performing leaders learn to use their strengths more effectively
What you will learn:
- How to identify your own strengths, as well as others' so you can better leverage them
- The art and science of building your own gratitude practices and their impacts
- How to craft questions that inspired others and help generate new possibilities in your own life, organization, and community
- Inspirational examples of how others have used Appreciative Inquiry as a practice and methodology to create change in different ways around the world
- Week 1: Appreciative Living
- Week 2: The Elevation of Strengths
- Week 3: The Spectrum of AI Applications
- Week 4: Personal and Professional Applications
This 4-week virtual course will provide you with content, readings, and practices that you can review at your own pace. It has asynchronous and synchronous group reflection forums, and weekly "live" meeting held via zoom with all participants. The weekly online session is facilitated by the instructor and will be recorded for review by those you were unable to attend in real time.
Early Bird Discount
Register between now and January 10, 2021 and receive 15% off! Enter the code "PRONTOPAGO" at check out.Questions? Contact the Cooperrider Center at firstname.lastname@example.org