Full course description
This course will help you build capacity to apply AI Principles to your personal life while understanding AI's larger applications.
What we know:
- People who use their strengths every day are three times more likely to report having an excellent quality of life, six times more likely to be engaged at work, 8% more productive and 15% less likely to quit their jobs.
- Gratitude can change your brain, make you happier, boost your immune system, improve your relationships, and make you more productive.
- The best leaders don't have all the answers, they ask the best questions.
- High performing leaders learn to use their strengths more effectively
What you will learn:
- How to identify your own strengths, as well as others' so you can better leverage them
- The art and science of building your own gratitude practices and their impacts
- How to craft questions that inspired others and help generate new possibilities in your own life, organization, and community
- Inspirational examples of how others have used Appreciative Inquiry as a practice and methodology to create change in different ways around the world
- Week 1: Appreciative Living
- Week 2: The Elevation of Strengths
- Week 3: The Spectrum of AI Applications
- Week 4: Personal and Professional Applications
Questions? Contact the Cooperrider Center at firstname.lastname@example.org